Visit us on Facebook

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Few Facebook Comments ~ Pleased customers ~ that's what it's all about!

    • Kelly Annand I have 2 on the ground and 2 more coming. I have been impressed with my Eye Candy calves for the last 3 years. Will continue to use him!
      March 18 at 9:39am ·
    • Gini Kapellen Rortvedt we have 2 Eye Candy on the ground and they are awesome
      March 18 at 10:19am 
    • Sara Banning I have 2 Eye Candy yearlings, one's my brother's show steer and one is my show heifer, I raised both of them out of my registered Angus cows and they are coming along nicely! Have one or both of those cows bred back to Eye Candy, one for sure, hopefully the other one stuck too!
      March 22 at 10:49pm
    • ·
    • Becky Estebo have one due may 2....I'm pretty excited
      27 minutes ago ·

 


No comments:

Post a Comment